Saturday, October 22, 2011

In a Bit of a Funk

 It seems without my knowing I've missed a couple days of mofo. Whoops!

I'm going to blame my lack of energy as of late. I'm still not sleeping well, so that could also be it.

I haven't baked anything since last time, so I don't have anything to share. These tomatoes were from my mother's garden a few weeks ago. My herbs have died since (thought they look rather sad here, too).

Also, I take back what I said about pumpkin. I like it, but I don't think I love it. Or maybe that pumpkin pie smoothie I attempted earlier was just a fluke. In small amounts pumpkin is ok for me. Can't win 'em all.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just want to pull your hair out with days like these??? But you know, sometimes you can only do so much and I adore your honesty. We all have days like these but only a few will admit it. And I'm with you too about pumpkin! I like it as a pie but that is about it, really :) xo, Cara

    ReplyDelete